"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 21, 2009

quick pics

I sent Jeannette her bridal proofs yesterday - hooray!!
And then Kris won AI - fabuliscious!!
Then Maiah and I slept in this morning - yay!!
I think I'm going to celebrate by playing a little WoW today, though I still have some digital negatives to work on. :p Oh, and I finally uploaded the pics from our trip. I really didn't take all that many, but here are a few...

The Grand Canyon stop on the way to AZ...
The reason for the trip!
Eliajh & Maiah in the hotel room...drive by Vegas...(...literally drive-by. All of my pics there were taken out of the navigator's tinted back windows. lol)So yeah. I could so trade my mountains for sunshine & palm trees. Swimming every morning was my favorite. :)

Have a great day!

No comments: