"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love you mom!

This cute little woman is my mom.Her care, her love - her efforts are such a huge part of who I am today. She was a single mom with no backup - really without much of anything, but she poured 110% of all that she had and was into us 3 kids. I learned a lot from her, and love & respect her so much.

Happy mother's day mom!


p.s. Hey Robin, I don't have a phone number for her at her new place. Could you e-mail me please? Thanks a bunch!

lol So it's 1:30 in the afternoon & Brandon just woke up - the last person in the house to do so. He came straight to me, gave me a hug & was the very first to wish me a happy mother's day. Go B! You just made my day. :)

2 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Mother's Day April!!! I love you Bunches and Bunches and Bunches!!!! xoxoxoxo

Robin said...

check your email for the phone number and sis, you are so right about mom. xoxoxo