"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, May 24, 2009

long weekend

We had a bunch of family stuff yesterday for memorial day weekend, but today has been a quiet, rainy kind of day complete with a nice long afternoon nap for Maiah & myself.

Tonight I let Brandon use my computer to go on the honor guard raid (his video card has been wigging out) and I've been watching movies & working out. (My kind of night!) I might do some farming on my hunter or level my rogue or warlock a bit tonight. I'm in a quiet kind of WoW mode - just wanting to do my own thing for a bit. I'm itching to get all my 70's to 80 & to farm so yeah - maybe I'll just start working on that stuff when I can't sleep at night. :) It's funny - I have different groups of people who know me on different toons - I'm debating killing my last standing alliance toon (and my very first 60 way back when) to start a new sneaky sneaky toon for when I really just want to be left alone. :p We shall see - I loved that pally, there are lots of good memories attached there.

Of course there are one or two people that are exempt from my sneaky sneaky mode. Really - all of my actual friends are. It's just that I've only been allowed to play so little for so long that I'm wanting some straight up play time. Reminds me of back when I first started my rogue & my personal guild - it was for exactly this reason. Arrie had so many tells from a zillion people I met through my high warlord run that it was insane & I wanted some quiet back. I guess I've come full circle to when I'd hide & farm all day and raid/run with friends a few times a week. Not that I have that kind of time again just yet, but yeah.

Anyway, that's not where I thought I was going with this. :p I just came down to check in and say I hope everyone's having a fabulous long weekend. Mine has been good with the exception of the lack of pudding, but weekends are kind of like that. :)

Smile people! Feel loved. :)

No comments: