"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

dinner in Vegas

We made it! (A day late, but safe at home.) That was a LOT of driving, but the kiddos were so awesome throughout - made for an enjoyable little trip.
Elijah was his usual youcantakemeanywhere-I'llamazeyouwithmyawesomebehavior&attitude self and Maiah was sweet & fun. She did so amazingly well all weekend. She must take after Elijah - we took her all sorts of places and she just smiled, played and slept a bunch. So awesome! I love my kiddos. :)

Well I am exhausted & have a bunch of work to do tomorrow, so I'm off to find my pillow. I'll share pics & stuff soon. Oh - I should explain the title of this entry before crashing huh. Pretty simple - dinner in Vegas yesterday was one of my most favorite things. (The Cheesecake Factory. Yum.) Vern was struggling with sleepiness by Mesquite though, so we opted for an extra night of sleep rather than trying to push through. Anyway, we had fun and our much longer than anticipated Vegas stop was totally worth it. :)

No comments: