"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, May 28, 2009

just sharing some cuteness

It's been way too long since I last shared pics of Maiah. These ones are from yesterday. They're a little grainy & slightly underexposed - I had to bump the iso way up 'cuz it was kinda dark in my room and I don't have time to play with 'em just yet. She's adorable anyway. :)
In the one where I'm holding her you see the evidence of her latest trick - rolling off the bed. :p Thankfully she was just a little red & didn't bonk herself too hard or anything. Kirsten was right there, but yeah - this child is such a mover already. (Not fair seeing as she's not quite 5 months old yet. :p)

2 comments:

Helena said...

What a cute face!

Andy hasn't quite managed to roll over yet, though he looks like he wants to.

laurie_lu said...

I want to kiss her face!!! Love ya! Kiss the kids!