"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday already?

Wow, this week flew by.
Let's see...
I, um ...spent plenty of hours at the gym. I heart working out! :)
Elijah had an emergency dentist appointment yesterday - his spacers came off on one side. It's all cemented back in place now.
I'm anxiously awaiting the call from the eyeglass place saying they're in! I ended up getting transitions lenses though and am worried about whether or not I'll like that in the end. Couldn't afford sunglasses too though, and I spend a lot of time outside, so yeah - it seemed like a good idea at the time. Crossing my fingers.
Made some killer quesadillas for brunch today. Mmmmm... quesadillas.
Now I just need some pudding! :)
It's supposed to be like 100 degrees outside again today. I don't mind the heat. It's the air conditioning that kills me. Brrrrrr...
I still have a headache. Or I have a headache again - depends on how you look at it I guess. Either way, my head hurts.
What hurts? :p
I'm planning to remember my music for the gym today. Makes me faster on the  treadmill. Working on my pace for the 10k. 
Ooh, and tomorrow we were maybe going to go walking in the avenues for the hills. If it's still this hot it'll be an adventure. I'll have to freeze my water bottles to keep 'em drinkable.
I'm trying to figure out what's eating me alive. I haven't seen any mosquitoes, but something keeps biting me everywhere. It had just better not be spiders. Ick. But seriously, I have bites all over the damn place. Not a fan. :p
Well, I wanted to play a little before getting started on everything I need to get done today. It's going to be a busy one. 

Happy Friday!
Hugs!

No comments: