"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

ok, so I lied :p

I did end up taking the camera with me to the park on the 3rd - not to take fireworks pictures though, to take pics of my kiddos since I didn't get any before we left. B didn't come with us, so he's missing again and some of  'em preferred taking pics to being in them - so there's the usual bazillion pics of those of us who'll sit still when camera points in our direction and not hide. :p
There are flips too - but it took me all day yesterday moving stuff off of my hard drive just so I could upload these pics, so this is what there is for now.


I need to add my usual disclaimer about my lack of color-correction ability at the moment. Whatever my camera's inconsistent awb came up with is what you get. :p
Oh, and I guess it's obvious since I'm in so many of them that my kiddos and Vern played with the camera as much as I did.  I was on a mission to get some shots of Maiah when we ran out of cf card space. I got a few I like though. Elijah and Vernie were off playing a bunch too, and took more of these than they were in I think.

Oh, and I should say that Kirsten's grumpiness subsided when Grandma Nadine bought her a wristband to so she could go hang out and ride the rides with her friends the rest of the day. I felt bad that she was so bummed before Grandma rescued her - but she's beautiful no matter what mood she's in, wouldn't you agree? :p

Yeah, so this was our afternoon/evening at the park on Saturday leading up to the fireworks.

1 comment:

Kenyon and Jeannette Petersen said...

This is what I like to see! Maiah is getting big but I'm glad to see she's smiling more! You guys look like you had a lot of fun! April you're looking so slim! Love you guys!