"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

totally Tuesday

 I came home from the gym last night and crashed instead of playing anything. Bummer.
Woke up wanting pudding. Mmmmm... pudding.
Brandon & Spencer had one last very late night last night - Spencer leaves tomorrow for New Mexico.
Kirsten went skating with her friends yesterday - she had a blast.
We know which 10K we're running - I'm all excited but am not going to say more about it until we're all registered and it's official. 
Dr. Oz is on my TV sharing which foods we needs to eat for better health & I was just thinking a doughnut sounded good. Maybe I'll stick with my apple & yogurt. :p
I'm all set to spend a few minutes in the sun, but wanted to peek in here & let people know we're alive and stuff. Yeah - I'm here just slacking. :p

Have a great day! :)

No comments: