"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, July 01, 2010

quick little Thursday post

Elijah has his dr. appointment today to finish up his immunizations for kindergarten. While he's not a fan of pokeys, the realization that he starts school in like 3 weeks was just a little exciting for him. :)
Kirsten went and saw the Eclipse premier with Kyndriee and Denise on Tuesday night. (Thanks guys, she had a blast!) I'm dying to see it myself, but won't have the cash to do such things for at least a week. Bummer. :(  Oh, and for those wondering which team I'm on, I'd go Edward for Bella, Jacob for Kirsten and for myself, well I'd definitely be on team Emmett. Mmmmmm... Kellen Lutz is rather yummy.
Raid tonight! Hopefully, anyway... Yay!
LV's class ice cream party is today. Just one more day of 2nd grade!
Sounds crazy I know, but I'm considering training for a 10k in October with Laurie. Sounds intimidating & fun all at the same time. I'm still not sure, but yeah... maybe. :)
And yeah, I need me a little food and a shower before taking Elijah to his appointment. 
Off I go! 

Have a great day. :)

2 comments:

laurie_lu said...

I know its crazy! I think it sounds crazy. lol :) love ya!

Anonymous said...

i loveeee him!!!!!! :) hehehe!!!!!


~Kirsten!!! <3