"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, November 11, 2010

coming up for air

It has been a crazy busy week for me, and today I figured I'd better come up for air. 
After staying up until 5 again editing pictures & designing  announcements (I can concentrate better once my kiddos go to bed ) I was completely useless this morning. I actually ended up going back to bed - I was too tired to be of much use. :p
I ran 5.5 miles on Monday at almost goal pace. It was awesome. Of course, I haven't been running since then, so tonight I have got to get another good one in before my raid. I really shouldn't let life interrupt my training this close to the race.
My boys are loving being off track. I'm wishing they were more into getting their room clean & less into having turns on the computer.
It's so cold again today. The snow from this week's storm didn't stick at all though. It's just brrr frickin cold. 
I'd better get running or photo editing, just wanted to say hey. :) 
I'm here, just busy enough that I need to remind myself every once in awhile to come up for air.

Hugs!

No comments: