"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, November 12, 2010

I love it when...

Photoshop, my monitor settings and the provider I use for all of my prints agree on color space. Having them not in sync while in the middle of a few important projects is so not fun. (I was ready to smash something. Really really hard.) But I have things running smoothly (with no off color tones!) once again.Go me! :)
I have a good run. Long enough. Fast enough. Yeah. Good runs are the bestest!
I get to have pudding. For breakfast. Mmmmm...
I wake up feeling pretty. You know it's going to be a good day when you wake up already feeling good about yourself.
Maiah gives me nice (non-zerbert style) kisses. :)
I have Lore on vent to play music for my round of fishing.
...and Gig in WoW to relay my typed messages to him since my mic is broken. Again. :p
My head doesn't hurt.
I feel strong.
I have a beautiful little monkey in my lap. Even though she likes to press the buttons on my keyboard a little too much. :p
We have a good raid night. Heroic ICC10 is going well. Fun times!
A good song comes on the radio when I'm cooking or cleaning in the kitchen. That's where the dancing happens. :)
My kiddos say I love you, just because.

There's lots more to love on this beautiful Friday, but I have got to get this pretty little girl to eat something, switch the laundry & finish editing these photos now that I can color correct in PS again. Yay!

Have a great day! :)

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I cannot tell you how much it drives me crazy that the way a photo looks on my laptop looks *nothing* like how it looks on my desktop, and neither look like my work computer. I wish I could figure out, once & for all, how to make sure my laptop is the one that is accurate. It's the computer I use the most & it is a hassle to get the desktop booted up, but when I come to work & look at a photo on my blog, I cringe at how "off" it appears. ::sigh::