"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, November 18, 2010

in the end there will be candy

My kids and I have spent much of our day trying to find my authenticator with no luck. I wanna play WoW. :(  I really really hope we find it soon. It's been on my desk forever, but it wasn't there this morning. I'm guessing Maiah got hold of it, which means it could be anywhere in this house.
Then tonight Laurie & I went up to the Draper temple neighborhood for a run. We have the worst luck picking nights to train together. lol It was so crazy windy up there that there was just no way we were going to run it tonight. We did walk three miles, but yeah - not a whole lot of running going on. :p
So yeah, now I'm home - authenticator-less with only a very windy walk to account for my training today. Bummer. All I want at this point is some junk food, some good music & a hot tub. I can at least play me some tunes, since the other two aren't handy. Yeah...

Tomorrow's Friday though, and I'm one of the few people I know of at the moment not fighting some form of the sickies - so I can't complain. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have an awesome run. And maybe we'll find my authenticator soon. Really soon. And hey, the stores still open - I can go for a little walk and get me some junk food. Yeah, it's not so bad. Before this night ends I will have me some candy. Rawr.

'night blogland!

No comments: