"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

the sundering (a WoW entry)

It's patch day! It's patch day! 
I stayed up all night (well, until they took the realms down at 4) finishing up some achievements I was wanting to get done before the sundering of Azeroth. I took one last shot at a ZG tiger too, but without luck. Finally discovering Teldrassil for my world explorer achievement might not sound all that exciting but I was having fun trying to get those things done in time. :) 
Now I'm just waiting for the realms to be up so that I can be one of the crazy millions of people checking out the state of Azeroth after the patch. It's the last big patch before Blizz releases Cataclysm - it's the sundering. I'm all excited. :) Aw, it looks like they pushed things back to 5 pm. Time to go cuddle with my babe. (We both have colds.)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

laurie_lu said...

April that all went over my head... lol. But I am happy cause that means you found your key thing you need to get on!! :) Love ya!