"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, November 20, 2010

My Friday

Just a meme tonight - I'm kinda sleepy. :p

A picture of you right now...
K, I have to grab the flip - I'll grab a still from it since it does okay in low light. :p

Something nice that was said to you today...
Um, "I love you" is always good.  :) Oh, and Vernie's little friend that helped us rake leaves in our front yard said "Oh, you have a young mom." That's always good too. lol
Your Friday night theme song...
Hmmm... Well I just thoroughly enjoyed listening to Kamelot's Forever so we'll go with that.
Favorite Friday purchase...
I have me some fudge shop cheesecake-middle cookies & a Glamour magazine from our grocery shopping trip. :)
This Friday was a good one because...
I have to admit I've been kind of down the last couple of days - not sure why. I had a great nap today though, enjoyed raking leaves with my boys and my dry-skin/teenage like breakout has finally vanished. (Yay!) So today was good. Oh and I have cookies! Can't forget the cookies. :) No workout though, so tomorrow I'll have to hit the gym hard.
Anything on your Christmas wish list yet?
I always have a wish list, but since my gym membership expires in December I was hoping we could get it renewed. That'd be a nice gift.

So yeah, now that I've answered a couple meme questions I'm so ready to cuddle up with my babe & my shiny new magazine.

Happy Friday!
Hugs!

No comments: