"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

3 days

 Let's see if we can catch up from the last three days. I've spent way too many of them all sickie-like & in bed, but yeah - here's the update...

First of all, I heart nyquil. And my pillow. Yeah.
I have a lot of work to do now that I can. I'm all excited to get going on editing & proofing the pics from Friday.
Vernie has an ear infection. Poor guy. I let him stay home from school today. Hope he's feeling better tomorrow.
I'm all excited to be watching American Idol - gogo season 10!
I helped Elijah do his little project on monkeys for his kindergarten class. It was the absolute cutest. :) I'm hoping we get it back since I didn't think to take a picture of it before he handed it in. :p
Maiah keeps talking about Laurie. She loves you aunt Lauren!
Oh, and Tyler - love the latest artwork! So excited that we'll be seeing more of your work throughout this school year. :)
Oooh, I need to get a picture of my hair on here. So much blonde - I love it!
Yeah, sorry for the randomness. I've been doing a whole lot of nothing, and am realizing I don't really have a whole lot to say. :p 

Yeah, so I'm not concentrating very well on typing while watching the AI auditions, itching to do my dailies & with so much work I need to get going on, so I'll just send out hugs for now to all you blog readers. :)

No comments: