"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

beautiful girls

I can't believe a week has gone by since my last entry. If that's any indication, this will be another fast year. :p

I have a little something to make up for my absence - I'm going to share some shots of a few of my most favorite beautiful girls. :)
I have to grab a picture of my princessmonkeybeautiful. I can't do a beautiful girl post without including both of my girls, right? :)
There. :) Aw I need to give Maiah a proper little photo shoot soon. She looks so much like Kirsten, they just have different coloring. I heart my pretty girls. I've gotta say too, that I've loved working with Kori. She was always camera shy so I never bugged her to come pose for me like I did Laurie & Kirsten. She's a natural though, and the camera loves her. Beautiful. Just beautiful. :)

Hugs!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Happy New Year April!!! I hope this year is full of wonderful things for you and the family. I love the pictures. Gotta say, my nieces are beautiful! It is awesome to see pictures of Kori looking so happy. She is so beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing more pictures of her.

Love you bunches!!
xoxoxo

April said...

Thanks sis! :) You can see a whole bunch more of what I did for Kori & Ryan on the private photography blog. You're an invited reader - just need to enter your e-mail addy and whatever password you set at the time. If you need a re-invite let me know. Oh, and the blog addy is apriljoyimages.blogspot.com