"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 31, 2011

a couple of weeks late

...But I decided today that I'd grab some pics of the blondness before it completely grows out. lol 
 
Sorry it's taken so long, but I've been feeling cruddy which doesn't exactly make me excited to get in front of the camera, so yeah. :p  Kirsten kept telling me to try and look happy, and resorted to teasing. I guess it worked - I don't feel like these look all death-warmed over or whatever. :p

I actually slept in again today. Well, crawled back into bed is more like it. I finished my book & cuddled with Maiah -  made for an easy start to the day. I needed some lovin' and monkey cuddles are magic like that. As a matter of fact I might just smuggle my babygirl and go back to my pillow once I get dinner made. Naptime! Oh yeah...

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Sexy! I love it!