"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, January 29, 2011

fabuliscious

Yesterday was not a great day. I was kind of bummed, taking everything far too personally & was just kind of sad for no concrete reason.

So I woke up today & decided that one day like that per week is plenty, and set out to have a better day today. This is what I did...

I slept in.
I went to the gym and lifted weights, plus ran 3 miles. My time was much better today than Thursday. Yay!
I stole hugs & kisses from all of my kiddos, including Brandon. Go me!
I got me some sunshine. It's still cold-ish, but the sun was shining. So yeah.
I bought me a Cadbury easter cream egg when we went grocery shopping. Mmmmm...
I made enchiladas for dinner. Yes, again - hey it was a request. :p
And I'm planning on making chocolate pie in a little while.
Oooh, and I bought the stuff to make cake balls. Strawberry cream cheese ones. Yum!
Oh and I bought lotion for my poor dry skin. Utah winters are so dry it's crazy.
I'm also going to finish up my elder achievements. Well, I hope. I would have yesterday but my internet connection conked out. :(  Gig was awesome enough to help me with the Wrath dungeons. He's so fabuliscious. :)

So yeah, I've had a better day today. By choice. :p

3 comments:

Michael said...

Sounds like you had a nice day, albeit a dry one ;) Had a blast on Sunday raiding with the guild! Thanks for the fun!

April said...

!!!!
lol ...So sneaky. :)
I had fun too - I'm excited for us to get our drakes on Thursday. Such awesomeness!

Michael said...

HECK yeah! :) I can't wait either. I looked up which dragon and that is the model I've been dying to get! So you KNOW I'll be there Thursday :P