"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tuesday evening

It's been lightly snowing all day today. Brrr...
The little kiddos went to play at Nina's house. Maiah's so excited - mostly because she's been asking for Lauren for the last two days, and we promised she'd be able to see her there. She loves you so much aunt Laurie! :)
I made chicken enchiladas for dinner. Delisciousness. Makes for a very happy Brandon. :)
I heart Dissension! My group of WoW friends are seriously the bestest. I'm hoping we get to start raiding soon-ish so we can rock this xpac a little faster than the last one. :p
I was hoping that somewhere in Kori's wedding pics there'd be a picture of my hair, but I finally got finished sorting everything and there's not. I seriously have to get a pic of the blondeness soon. :p
This right here is dangerous. And probably partly responsible for the wriggling it took to put my jeans on today.
Well that and the fact that it's been too cold to walk to the gym as often. :p  (Maiah loves the soft bean burritos. Elijah's a mexi-fry guy and I find the crisp burritos totally addictive. Mmmmmm... yeah just looking at those makes me feel like I should be running or something. )
The doctors still don't know what to do about Vern's shoulder pain. He got another shot yesterday, which seemed to help. Sounds like they might run a bunch more tests before doing the surgery he's been hoping to avoid. He just wants the pain gone I think.
No word yet about Brandon's passport. I think we need to call them again and see what's holding it up now. I figure if they'd sent it after he gave them the last bit of information they requested it'd be here by now, so... :p
Oh, and RockBand rocks! It's so much fun. :)
Well yeah, since I'm hair pic-less yet again & I obviously don't have all that much to say, I'll just send squishes out and wish you all a happy Tuesday evening.

Smile! :)

No comments: