"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, January 10, 2011

princessmonkeybeautiful

Yesterday (January 9th) was Maiah's second birthday. I haven't forgotten to blog about my princessmonkeybeautiful's big day, it's just that she's been sick & I've been sick and we've done more cuddling and less picture-taking than a usual birthday would call for.
When her pretty little head is less boogey-filled there will be a little photo shoot & blog entry in her honor.
Promise. :)

3 comments:

Robin said...

I am so sorry! I am a day late,I thought it was tomorrow. Please give her a great big hug and kiss from me.. Love you all, bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxoxo

Kenyon and Jeannette Petersen said...

Its so crazy to me that she's already 2! She's still just as cute as the first day we saw her at the hospital!

~**Dawn**~ said...

My goodness. Two already? (I'm sure you feel this even more strongly! LOL) Happy birthday, Maiah!