"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Definately a bubble-bath day.

So I'm sitting here having a couple of Dove Promise chocolates (which incedentally make me think of my sweet friend Julie for some reason.) And I thought I'd share the little messages I got. They fit my day perfectly. They are "Keep your promises" and "It's definately a bubble-bath day." Yes, I should and yes, it is.

Vern took the kids to his parents church this evening because two of his younger sisters are having some award night thing. I wanted to go support them, but stayed home with an icky headache. I must admit that I enjoyed having my dinner (egg rolls & rice) outside on the back porch & I'm liking my little treat and quiet computer time. I hope Vern comes home in time to play a little tonight with Julie & Kyle. Meanwhile I should go close my eyes and see if I can nap this headache away while it's still quiet.

Happy Sunday. :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

You had DOVE! and didn't share! Good for you :).

I love those little yummy chocolates. Hmmm, something to get on the way home, I'm thinking. :)

Hope you are feeling better April.

Talk to you tonight! :)