"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Stormy Wednesday

The weather here has been crazy! It's such a gray, stormy kind of day that it took effort to get out of my PJs. There's just too much to do to have two PJ days in a row. Bummer.

It's getting harder to take pictures of Elijah. He moves so fast and he either won't acknowledge me and the camera at all or he's coming right for the lens. (He loves all of the buttons.)

He's such a happy, active little guy and is finally big enough to roughhouse a little with the bigger kids. Oh boy, they get him going and he squeals so loud! (Just ask Julie & Kyle who have heard that squeal from Texas. lol) I have got to catch them in action - it's pretty funny unless I'm trying to concentrate on or hear anything else. It seems I've been saying this a lot lately "I'm glad you're all having so much fun. Now please go do it in a different room..."

Anyhow, on this (quiet) day I thought enlisting some help might work. Um, well, sort of. He's just not going to pose for me. It's okay. I just want to capture a little of him in pictures anyway. Success! Not as I'd planned, but fun nonethelss.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh, and thanks for the help Brandon!
Image hosting by Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those photos of B and E. So sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

It's so cute to see the oldent and the youngest together!

Anonymous said...

So cute, April!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures of Brandon and Elijah! SO darling!