"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Weekend

I have so many things I've been wanting to share here, but have been so busy that I'm falling behind.

Remember the worst mom award I gave myself awhile back? Injured baby, sad mommy? Well, he did it again. You see, there's this little plastic window on the top of our vacuum where you can view the brushes spinning below. For some reason my bigger kids thought it'd be fun to take it off and I didn't know it. Yep, Elijah managed to stick his hand in there. So here's a picture of him and Grandpa on Easter Weekend. Opposite hand, similar injury.
He did love tasting the goodies at the hunt in Grandma Pete's backyard. :)

Image hosting by Photobucket

KA had prom on Friday, and Kenyon asked me to take some pictures of him and Lottiana beforehand. It had started to rain, so we spent less than 10 minutes just grabbing some shots under our plum tree. I gave him his disk tonight. I hope they like 'em!

Image hosting by Photobucket

And now I'm off to curl up with a book in bed.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor Elijah!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Elijah! Poor Mommy!

Anonymous said...

Poor baby! Great prom photo.