"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Your turn.

Whoever you are.
So I posted flower pics to share with "you"then posted a pic of Vern for me, then if I'm following a pattern it's your turn. Hmmmmmm... What to share?
How about a shot from a Spring wedding that makes me smile? Maybe it'll make you smile too.


This was at a golf course/country club reception. I love the slope of the land, and I love it when little ones are all dressed up. Such fun.

I'll share one more pic for good measure. How about a falls shot from the other day? I wasn't able to share any of those. This isn't of the bigger, cooler falls, but I like the water movement.


I'm still playing with the blogger photo upload stuff. Checking the quality for when you let them re-size. Click on the images to see 'em full size.

Have a happy day!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is it! I am moving to Utah.

lol :)

What a beautiful waterfall!

And yay for bloggers picture ability, I can see these even at work.

Talk to you tonight. :)

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, April! You are so good! :o)