"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Uh-oh

Elijah just hit something on my keyboard that made all of the type on my blog & the two others I had open really, really tiny. So tiny I can't read a thing. Any ideas on what he did and how I can fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Oh, and we are down here at this time of night because I gave up on trying to get the boy to sleep. He was crawling all over and doing everything but relaxing or staying in one spot. Why he's so awake and happy at this time of night, I have no idea. I figured that if he was going to keep us both awake instead of going to sleep that I should at least be able to have fun too.

So here I sit, hoping that at some point he'll decide it's okay to go to bed.

1 comment:

Alice the Brit said...

for the text size in your internet browser - check the View > Text Size menu :)

Alice the Brit