"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy Spring

...from Vern & April

We went to Thanksgiving Point on Friday afternoon and had a blast taking pics. It was nice to spend some time alone, to enjoy the sunshine & play with the camera together. It had been awhile.
Some of my squirrely friends asked if I was going to share pictures. Well, of course! I'm running out of room/bandwith on my photobucket account, so I whittled it down to *ahem* one pic. (lololol) Really, this is not even a quarter of what I'd share if I could. Sadness. I even had to lower the quality to share this much. :(
Image hosting by Photobucket
If you know Vern & I then it's easy to tell which pics belong to whom. I left them mostly unedited. Besides, flowers are pretty without me fiddling with the shot, right? Just excuse the imperfections, and enjoy the Spring-i-ness. I even left it all tulip pics for this entry. (I was sad to lose Vern's cherub but will share it another day. Oh, and the waterfall shots, And, and, and...)

Sigh. All for another day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep I think I could take a good guess at which ones are yours and which belong to Vern. :)

Lovely, lovely shots, all of them!

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!!!

Kristi said...

April- I know I have said it a million times, but I seriously mean it everytime- you guys are AMAZINGLY gifted. I mean yes, the flowers are pretty- but the way you capture them is beautiful! What a fun thing for you and Vern to do together!

Anonymous said...

wow...sooooo pretty!!!