"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

List Time

Oh man, time has been flying by. My poor blog has been neglected again. I have lots of things I want to share - I'm thinking a list will work...

~Elijah is walking. More than just a few steps at a time, it clicked for him this weekend. He's still crawling lots, but he's also walked across the room enough times to declare it official.
~I gave LV a buzz cut last week. It's so cute, but such short hair only serves to make him look a little older. Sigh.
~Kirsten is at a dress rehearsal today for her school's Easter performance on Thursday night. Can't wait to see her dance.
~Brandon passed his really hard math test last week. And he looks so awesome in his new suit. I'm going to go upstairs and take some pictures right now. :)

Okay, here's my walkin' babe:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Here's B (mr. squint) in his suit:
Image hosting by Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Elijah is walking already. Where the heck does the time go?

Oh and I hope you have a BIG stick...'cause if you're not already, you're going to have to beat the girls off of B in that suit - he looks SHARP!