"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 26, 2007

Five slices of Heaven

...and it's not even 2 pm yet.

I slept in. So did my babe. (It was partly his fault - he didn't fall asleep last night until crazy late.)

This was my breakfast.Hot chocolate, whipped cream, cinnamon. Mmmmm...

Time on the treadmill before I showered today. I need to get back into the habit of doing this daily. Nothing beats the energy you get from a good workout. I could use some energy most days. :p

Enjoying a beautiful 60-something degree day with my kiddos.Can you guess what Ej was telling me? Nononono...

My kiddos are headed to frost pumpkin-shaped cookies with their Aunt Lauren. (I'm thinking of celebrating this with a nap. It's either that or some AV. :p)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, that little Elijah is just so cute!!! :o)

Freer Family said...

Such a cute little guy, love the nonono face!!!