"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Monday!

It feels like I haven't posted an entry here forever.
It was a busy sort of weekend with family stuff going on. Brandon had a 4-day weekend - he goes back tomorrow. It's looking like a slightly busy week ahead as well. Fun stuff. :)

Since I didn't get my Sunday meme in I'll do a very quick one here.

Growing up what was your favorite meal? Perogies & borscht. I know that's 2 things, but both are so yummy. Especially when my mom makes 'em.
Are you blonde, red or brunette. Is it natural? I'm a natural brunette these days.
Free t-shirt coming your way. Your color choices are lime green, bright red or mocha brown. Pick one! Hmmm... today I'd pick the brown one.

Happy Monday!

No comments: