"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Sunday Meme

...that I totally stole off of Erica's blog. ;)

The ABC's of Me

A-Attached or Single: Duh...

B-Best friend: Jody

C-Cake or pie: Both :p I've been craving lemon meringue pie though so we'll go with that.

D-Day of Choice: Sundays - I love my Sunday naps. :)

F-Favorite color: Today it's light blue.

G-Gummy bears or worms: Bears!

H-Hometown: Willowdale/North York

I-Indulgence: Tootsie Rolls lately :p

J-January or July: July all the way.

K-Kids: The cutest ones ever! Four of 'em.

L-Life is incomplete without: The people that I care about.

M-Marriage Date: October 9th. (Yep, we just celebrated 11 years)

N-Number of Siblings: 2- Robin & Aaron. I'm the middle child.

O-Oranges or Apples: Apples

P-Phobias or Fears: Um, snakes.

Q-Quote: The first one to pop into my head is "Do or do not. There is no try." ;)

R-Reason to smile: Kisses from my kiddos.

S- Season: Summer.

T-Tag three: Julie, Holly, Kristi

U-Unknown facts about me: I'm an open book. Ha! Okay, I was an A student in Jr. High and College but I dropped out of High School.

V-Vegetarian or oppressor of animals: I eat meat, I'm just picky about it.

W-Worst habit: Procrastination & taking things too much to heart.

X-Xrays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds are fun. :)

Y:Your favorite food: Today? Well lots of days I'd say perogies.

Z-Zodiac: Leo

No comments: