"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happiness is...

Hangin' with my babe.
A full glass of diet Pepsi.
Nap time.
Actually, Happiness is oodles of pictures of Elijah. :o)I've been taking lots of pics of my babe lately. Today at lunch was awesome - I was able to catch some of his goofiness on film. :o) That's where 4 of these shots are from. I took over 100 photos in the space of 15 minutes or so. I did stop partway through and wipe some of the evidence of his pb & j sandwich off of his face - other than that little cheat this is lunchtime at it's best. :)

2 comments:

Freer Family said...

Awesome photos! You captured his smiles! He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a cutie!! Love his blonde hair...and that naptime picture melts my heart! :o)