"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday recap. Of sorts. :p

This little cold is threatening to kick my butt. :p I'd say that it's more from being dead tired than anything else. What a funky sort of way to end a good week. >.<

~My 2 elementary school aged kiddos went off track. They'll be home all day for the next 3 weeks.
~We bought the kids' Halloween costumes. They're all happy and lookin' cute.

~Omega Co. finally downed the curator. I was so proud of us. :) An impromptu kara run last night went well too. The chess event is kinda fun. :)
~Vern took Wednesday off from work. Not only did I get out of the house while the kiddos were at school, but we went out for some yummy lunch. :o)
~I'm sure there was more but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. That's okay, I think Ej and I are ready for a nap.

Oh yeah...
I'm not sure what was up with the serious face but here's my little Jedi. :o)

No comments: