"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, October 23, 2009

Hooray for Friday!

Okay, so I really don't have anything to say this morning. I'm still so tired, and have to get ready to run to the store. Fun fun! Oh, and I have to find clothes for a naked Ej - he wants to come with Maiah and I. :) (My little cuteness saw me typing and asked if I was making a grocery list. lol) So yeah, just a slow start for the day here.

Before I head out, gotta send a very big thank you to Dawn for being willing to take a stab my question from the last post. I didn't think that I'd get many bites on a question like that - so I'm grateful she was willing. Things have settled down again, so I'll just say that WoW & all things WoW related, including my WoW friends (woohoo, I said it three times!) is not, in any way more important to me than Maiah. (Just ask those same friends who see me in-game much less, in fact pretty much only for raids since my sweet babe was born.)Now, there is a distinct thread of the game mentioned through this whole blog. I am so okay with that. I'm also okay with being the mom to a babe who doesn't like me sitting here very much. (I'm not sure Kenyon is, but that's a different story. lol) But yeah, there you go. I love Maiah. Every minute of every day. I play WoW. Sometimes. I do love my WoW friends too. Just not as much as Maiah, or any of my kiddos. Or pudding for that matter. lol :)
And on that note I'm off to the store. :p

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

I can honestly say I *never* got the impression that WoW was more important than anything at all. You do mention it, but I always considered it something you enjoyed doing when you had some minutes to yourself & nothing more. I frequently blog about Disney World but that doesn't mean it's a priority to me; I just happen to be an Annual Pass Holder & it's nearby, so I enjoy going when I have the time. I'm glad it's blown over, but I can assure you I never got that impression in the slightest.