"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday morning...

...and I look like this - @.@
Maiah hasn't been letting me sleep much lately. I had maybe 5 hours total all weekend. Last night was particularly rough. I maybe got an hour in - every time I moved away from her she'd start screaming within a minute. Not sure what's up, but yeah, I'm tired & not seeing straight.

Vern's still walking like an 80 year old with his pinched nerve. He stayed home from work today because he's not handling being away from a heating pad very well. He says he thinks it's getting better though, and I hope so - he can't call in owie forever & would look funny attached to his little heading pad at work.

Little Vern is enjoying his first day off track. Looks like B is going to sleep in way late again, so LV has free reign on Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds & Assassins Creed. He's one happy little boy. lol
(Funny story - I mentioned how I haven't slept much at all lately, right. Well the other morning I came down & read Julie's response on here & burst out crying in a panic because she said she had 6 words for me & then named my 5 children. My poor tired brain recognized that the math was right as far as the six words went & was trying to figure out where the heck the 6th child came from. O.o LV is in need of a single-word nickname. lol) I also read the initial deleted response, which meant a bunch through those panicked tears. Love you for that Julie, simplified edit & all. :)

Well, I'd like to say that I'm off to work in PS, but can't just yet. Maiah's soggy, hungry & needs warmer clothes. (It's all freezy-like down here. Brrr...) Then maybe if my 3 at-home kiddos will let me, I'll have me some un-interrupted afternoon to dedicate to pics. And maybe a nap. If they let me. :p

Let's find us a fitting pic...lol There you go. :)
Have a great day!

2 comments:

MamaBug said...

AW! Sweet thing looks so tired. Maybe it's ears?

laurie_lu said...

I feel like that every Monday!
Miss you guys! I need to stop in soon! What are you guys doin for halloween? I have treats for the kiddos, we might be going up to Layton. But I want to make sure to get them their treats! Love you!