"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, October 10, 2009

so yesterday

...was mine & Vern's 13th anniversary.
We celebrated last night by um, going grocery shopping when he got home from work at like 11 pm?!
We made up for that today with a little shopping trip & dinner at Johnny Carino's. It was so totally yummy. :)
We took LV to his friend's baptism before heading out for the afternoon, and tonight has been spent getting the kiddos' computer back up & running. A fun but busy day all in all. I think I might end my day with my leftovers from lunch. Or maybe a pineapple smoothie. Or maybe both! Mmmm...
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Robin said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! Love you bunches and bunches!! xoxoxo

MamaBug said...

Happy anniversary, sweetie! My hubby and I were both floored that he stayed at work that long on your day. :P Hugs!