"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday

So yeah, I slept in again. It's a good thing I have kids, or lately all I'd ever do is sleep. Being awake seems so hard sometimes, especially when coming from a comfy bed & a good dream. :p

My day, as always, revolved mostly around Maiah's needs. She happened to need lots of extra time today, so I didn't accomplish much.
Except I did get to go for a walk.
And on a date with Elijah.
And to the store with Vern.
And worked out 'til my quads felt like jello.
And I thought about a lot of things. But mostly pudding.
So I did accomplish something I guess.
While she slept. :)
Oh, after our date and my workout Ej & I spent a few minutes with the camera.
Is he adorable or what? And he handles my camera (which is as big as his head) pretty well. He's so my boy. :) And I'm so crazy to be sharing a pic of me today all sweaty & stuff, but yeah. This is me at this point in my life - working so hard to find myself, trying to like what I see and finding solace in working out. Like I always have. :) Some things never change. Some things do though, and that can really suck. lol But I am so gonna get where I wanna be. Rawr.

Happy Saurday. :)

1 comment:

Robin said...

You are going to get there sis!! Don't ever forget that you are wonderful!! Elijah is too adorable! Give him a big smooch from me!! I love you sis!! xoxoxoxo