"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Today I...

...slept in as long as my kiddos would let me. It was nice.
...had a piece of the pumpkin pie I made last night for breakfast. mmmm
...threw on my jeans & hoodie & took Maiah for a walk. It was so beautiful out again. :)
...fell asleep cuddling with Maiah and Elijah. Yeah, I've been tired of late.
...helped Vernie with his homework.
...checked on my e-mail & blog way too many times. I'm not sure what I was looking for but I'm thinking I didn't find it since the compulsion to check in is still there.
...found a long lost friend's e-mail addy & used it.
...e-mailed my sister again too. :)
...growled back at Maiah and tickled Elijah. :)
...watched 10 things I hate about you again. It's one of those movies I watch over & over. Now this song is stuck in my head...Couldn't decide between the final scene, or random scenes from the movie so I'm sharing both.Well, that song & shooting star, thanks to last nights episode of SYTYCD.
...am considering having hot chocolate & whipped cream for dinner. I'm not hungry, but that sounds good. :p (everyone else is having chicken & rice)
...smacked Vern on the arm for "appreciating" watching me run across the street so that a waiting truck could go. He said the guy in the truck looked appreciative too. :p
...updated the program I needed so that I can finish up wedding pics once and for all. With everything this past week I haven't been able to work on them in days again. :(
...am hoping that our planned raid night happens tonight. I haven't had WoW time in forever either.
...am still tired & thinking that another nap sounds good. Well, after my hot chocolate and before WoW/photoshop time.

Smile! :)

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

"checked on my e-mail & blog way too many times. I'm not sure what I was looking for but I'm thinking I didn't find it since the compulsion to check in is still there."

I SO have days like that!!

"smacked Vern on the arm for "appreciating" watching me run across the street so that a waiting truck could go. He said the guy in the truck looked appreciative too. :p"

BOYS!!! Lol!