"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, October 03, 2009

sleepless

Maiah & Elijah both have some sort of stomach bug. They've both needed lots of cuddles & neither of them are eating or sleeping very well. Good thing it's my job to take care of 'em since I've been unable to sleep well myself. I've had this horrid headache off and on for over a week now. It comes & goes in intensity, but really has been making my nights rather sleepless.
...Not that I'd be sleeping anyway, sandwiched between my two little ones who spend their nights tossing & turning - just wanting their mommy.

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Ug! I'm so sorry. The tummy bug went through our family last weekend/early last week. I was so glad to see it go and even gladder that the baby and I missed it.