"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

So proud!

LV finally got his front tooth out yesterday! It was a cap that had been loose forever. I mean, like over a year. He's so happy! Go Vernie! :)I'm really proud of our little raid group too - we finished Ulduar on Sunday! Go us! :)
I couldn't get a perfect angle and people were moving, but I think between the two shots you can see everyone.

Well, I think the kiddos are almost done being sick. Yay! Maybe I'll get some sleep & real computer time some time soon. :p
Meanwhile, I hope you blog readers are all doing awesome! :)

2 comments:

laurie_lu said...

YAY VERNIE! Thats awesome. :)

Robin said...

WTG!!! I am glad that things are starting to look a bit brighter. (healthy) Love you guys lots!!! xoxoxoxo