"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Thursday, April 08, 2010

I laughed, I cried - it moved me Bob :)

     So I've been singing to my kiddos their whole loves, right. I've made up so many songs - they each have at least one of their very own. I feel like we've talked about this before.
     Don't worry - it's just a preface.
     Anyway, so my habit of singing stuff has rubbed off on 'em. Vernie walks around singing "my name is Vernie, it rhymes with Bernie" to the tune of Copa Cabana. (The tune's probably my fault too - Maiah's song is to that tune. :p)    
     ...So tonight my smart little monkey was walking around singing "my name's Elijah, it rhymes with nothing..." lol
     I laughed so hard I cried.
     Oh, he also came up with "my name is Rocky, it rhymes with cocky..."
     Someone should probably let Rocky know he needs to change his attitude.

1 comment:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Oh, I needed a good laugh today. Kids always deliver. =)