"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, April 23, 2010

kindergarten, rain and awards

So Elijah & I went to his kindergarten orientation this afternoon. We got to walk in some nice rain. I hate having to watch for worms on rainy day walks. Ick.Good news though, it looks like if we get our requested track assignment Ej will get the same teacher Vernie had. Yay! She's awesome. Elijah is just a little bit excited to go to school next year. :) 
There were a few younger guys at the back of the gym (young dads? uncles? older brothers? something :p) joking and talking during the introductions and stuff. If I heard 'em right I may have won the "hottest mom" award?! lol Go me?! I guess that's a good thing? I was a little uncomfortable having to walk past 'em afterwards. :p
So, uh yeah. That's my day so far. I'm hoping we get to raid tonight! I didn't get to sit at my computer yesterday so I'm ready for some good play time. For now though little Vern is waiting patiently for me to come play with him, so off I go. 

Smile! :)

No comments: