"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Friday, April 02, 2010

my kind of month

Not really. lol
Well, I do enjoy Spring and all, but we actually still had snow on our lawn today from our last little storm, so yeah. :p

It's even more fun to play April fool's jokes on people named April - just ask me. :p
Actually, growing up I think more people just had fun calling me a fool than playing pranks. Thankfully it seems most adults aren't into the whole thing either way. It's still not my favorite holiday though. Children are just mean. lol
Oh, and while we're (kind of) on the subject I still don't love being  called Ape. I have to love you for you to get away with that one. ;)  
(Yeah, I think through any possible nicknames when naming my kiddos. I hated my name - don't want 'em to hate theirs.)

I do love Easter though. Easter chocolate is yummy.
These are the best...
...and this is heaven. :)
Mmmmm... The caramel & orange versions are also yummy. These are a must though once a year. Even if I only get to have one.

Yeah. Now I want chocolate. lol
Oooh, I saw a recipe online for homemade chocolate ice cream with these all cut up in it. The fondant would be all chewy cold. Yum! :)

Well, I should go to bed. I played a little WoW after our raid tonight and am really tired - I should have headed to find my pillow long ago, but was enjoying the company of some people I hardly ever get to talk to anymore. :)

Off I go now though!
'night!
/hugs

No comments: