"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Sunday, April 25, 2010

weekend report

 ...we bought Avatar yesterday. Yay! 
I still haven't been able to get Vern to watch it.
...Vernie went to a friend's birthday party yesterday and came home with a couple of toy planes.
Maiah immediately broke them.
...I made some yummy rolls this afternoon. They were devoured by the kiddos.
...Maiah is sleeping her Sunday away. Hmmmm... that might be a bad idea. Maybe I should wake her up so I can get some sleep tonight. :p
...Brandon is also asleep. I think he was up all night playing Starcraft II beta. I'll need to wake him up for our raid. At least I hope we get to raid! :p
...I had me some kung pao chicken & chow mein from panda express last night. Mmmmmmm... I <3 kung pao chicken.
...Vern went up to Logan yesterday to say goodbye to Kenyon and Jeannette before they head to Alaska for the summer. I'd have loved the chance to squish 'em and wish 'em well in person. Have a blast you two! Oooh - you should start a blog while you're there to keep us updated. :) 
...time to pull dinner out of the oven and log into wow to see if our raid's going to happen.

smile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I was thinking the same thing about blogging! I figured now would be a great time to start one! We're sorry we missed you but it really meant a lot to Kenyon that Vern came! We're going to miss you guys! All your kiddos are going to be sooo big when we get back! I'll let you know when I start up my blog and love ya!

-Jeannette