"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

willing participants

I realize that the number of pictures of each of my kiddos on this blog of mine is not at all equal. It really comes down to who's willing to play with me and my camera on any given day. Today's willing participants were Kirsten & Elijah. She's seemed a little down lately and was feeling/looking pretty today so I'm glad we got some shots of her. So beautiful! Elijah's always a crazy little monkey for the camera. So yeah, here's some more face!
This time I'll make sure that my own is nowhere near the top of the entry. lol

2 comments:

Helena said...

Wonderful!

Robin said...

Beautiful!!! I love your pictures sis! I love you guys bunches and bunches!!! xoxoxo