"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

signs of spring

So yeah, the snow from the weekend is all melted, and today was sunny & beautiful. Spring-like! Go figure. :)

It made for a nice walk today. I took Elijah with me. We had fun. He's the cutest, funniest little kiddo ever. He talks a mile a minute and if you take the time to listen to him he's so imaginative, funny and smart. I love my monkey. I should share a picture of him, huh. Ooh, I know - I have a flip from Easter. That works. :)

The hat & shades count as signs of Spring too, right? lol
I also need some pics of the budding trees and my tulips, but they're only almost ready. Soon. :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Helena said...

LOL! He sure is cute.