"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Saturday

...I got to take Vernie & Ej to see How to Train Your Dragon in 3D this afternoon. It was awesome! We had fun. And ate too much popcorn. Ugh.
...Kirsten went to see it at the same theater this morning with her friend Shandy. They loved it too. :)
...Maiah is still really grumpy. She has been all week. I think I figured out why though. Her eczema has been really acting up. She's all red, rashy and dry all over her torso & legs. It's probably not the most comfortable thing. My poor baby. :(
...I've been having chronic headaches again lately. Not my most favorite thing. I'm not a fan of feeling crappy all of the time.
...but hey - it's been sunny & warm out! Finally! I am so ready for some sunshine. :)
...Oh, K came home with an interesting choice of a hat & glasses. Here's my girls modelling 'em for us. (Okay, so it's mostly Maiah. That's one girlie-o who loves dressing up.)
 


Have a great weekend!