"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, October 16, 2010

fixed

So I still wasn't 100% happy with Ari's ui, which meant tinkering again today while I did my dailies. Much better. :) This time I kept xperl's config window open to show where the raid frames and such go. The decursive box fits nicely as a 5x5 between the two. (Any guesses as to what my favorite visible personalization is? No it's not all of the pink or the swirling/turning runes like my family guessed. It's the Lore & Pain target macros that make me smile the most. lol Aren't they cute?)
Now to make sure I still love Leilah's. And to grab another slice of leftover pizza. Mmmmm... I have to fuel up to run later. I'm going for a long one today - see where my endurance is at.

I hope people are having an awesome weekend! I'll try to get some actual pictures for this little blog of mine. Meanwhile, yeah... Have a good one! :)

No comments: