"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Saturday, October 02, 2010

weekend stuff

Elijah's been wearing his hair in a fauxhawk look of late. He's just the cutest.
...And he needs a haircut. :p

Vernie fell asleep on the couch down here and was so funny when we tried to get him to walk upstairs. B ended up having to carry him.
I have all of the stuff to make some banana bread tomorrow. Mmmmmm...
Registration for the Winter Sun 10k started yesterday, and sadly we can't afford to get me registered until next week. I was kind of bummed, but we'll make it official next Friday. :)
I had a decent run at the gym tonight. I wasn't on pace for where I want to be, but it was still a good one. Love it when it feels good. :) I've been so tired lately that I needed that.
I have some yummy black licorice on my desk that's supposed to be for tomorrow night's raid, but I haven't been able to keep my hands off of it. :p
Well, I'm all salty & shiny - time to get showered and comfy for the night. :)
Hugs!

No comments: