"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

without

Here I am blogging without pictures again. My apologies. I've been meaning to blog for days, but have been distracted with real life stuff. 
So yeah, here's a haven't-blogged-in-days sort of update. :)

Brandon made it home from Arizona tonight. I missed him. He had fun. It was a much-deserved break. :) Thanks Kenyon, Jeanette, Brian & Beth!
The Office makes me laugh. lol Yep - Brandon's home. ;)
I think Maiah missed him almost as much as I did. :)
I walked/ran more than 8 miles again today, including walking to the gym.
We should know by the end of this week if my passport application goes through. I hope. 
Brandon's hasn't arrived yet. I wonder how long it takes.
Elijah & Maiah have watched How to Train your Dragon like 50 times in the last 2 days.
I'm making banana bread again since B didn't get any of the last batch. :p
The pile of clean laundry needing to be folded is entirely too big.
I'm trying to help Kirsten with her math homework. 2 girls who are not so great at math trying to figure this out is kind of comical. :p
Mmmm... that bread is smelling so good.
I wish we had a bathtub. A bubble bath sounds so good right now.
Yeah... Vern has resorted to helping K with her math. :p

Alright, it's time to take some headache meds, fold laundry & pull the banana bread out of the oven.
'night!

1 comment:

MamaBug said...

Here's hoping and praying that all the paperwork sorts itself out super soon. Love you!!