"If we cannot live so as to be happy, let us at least live so as to deserve it."
~Immanuel Hermann Fichte

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

a good run, Kinderbear and naptime

I had the most awesome run last night! I did a 3 mile temple run. (An outdoor run up in the Draper temple neighborhood - so fun and oh so hilly & I'm totally getting better and better at it!) It was brr-frickin-cold & windy, but I felt good and just had an awesome run. :)
Elijah brought home his class bear today. We took him on our walk to the library & the store. Fun stuff! Ej's being all cute about his "very lucky sleepover day." Awwww... :)
Kirsten came home from school all hyper. She must have had a good day. lol
Maiah didn't sleep very well last night. I'm hoping we can cuddle and have a nap soon. Sleep sounds so awesome right about now. :p
I'm trying to decide what to make for dinner. I had leftover pizza for lunch and am stuffed, but am sure the kiddos will be hungry. :p
Yeah, it's totally naptime first though. Then I'll feed the kiddos. Then to the gym to sweat & watch Glee. Then some WoW before bed. 
Sounds good.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

laurie_lu said...

See you at the gym! :)